Tis the season.

Posted December 12th, 2008 at 9:00 pm by Ashley

1 year, 5 months, 9 days, 14 hours, 11 minutes old

* Note: we still have power! Yay! It’s been pretty windy and VERY rainy but our electricity is holding strong. I think we’ll be over the worst of it in a few hours. And snow is forecasted for us on Sunday. Which is a delightful possibility if power is also to be in the equation.

Tonight Ali got to "meet" Santa. Rockaway Beach had a Santa come to town or a town party or something of that sort. Because, you know, it’s not like we can go see Santa at the mall out here. Anyway, Ali was stoked about it (kept saying "NaNa Hoohoo") until she got within arm’s reach. Totally expected. In fact, she did better than expected considering it didn’t even start until 6:30pm and she was seeing about 7pm, typical bedtime for her.

If you’re wondering where he heck this is, it’s at the firehouse where it was moved to once the storm was forecasted. Though, it begs the question, it was originally supposed to be on the wayside? At night? In December?!?! Really though, it was so cute. They gave all the kids teddy bears and bags of peanuts, an orange, candy canes, and taffy. Ah, small town.

On Wednesday Tony and Ali made some Christmas cookies. Here’s some documentation of that event:

Sigh. I really need to start grabbing my camera. A flash has become necessary on these dark and rather dreary days. Also, today I was finally able to upload some of our other Christmas photos. Obviously we did our favorites first, but see the rest here.

8 Responses to: “Tis the season.”

1. Anonymous responds:
    Posted: December 13th, 2008 at 8:21 pm

that is the saddest santa ever lol she is getting soo freaking big i loved the alitv above as well

ps this is Cassandra the name and email area would not let me type my stuff in : (

2. Billie J. Swalla responds:
    Posted: December 14th, 2008 at 6:20 pm

HHmmmmmmmm cookies! It looks like she was having so much fun! I’m sorry that I missed it.

3. Kaushal responds:
    Posted: December 1st, 2015 at 3:09 am

squidoo these sites offer content which other pepole have written and can give you ideas to help you with our own blog.8. re-submissions. do not submit a lens twice or copy and paste a blog from another blog site to get quick lens these will not rank well

4. http://genericcialis36.top/ responds:
    Posted: February 28th, 2016 at 10:42 am

Alright alright alright that’s exactly what I needed!

5. http://anysitelog.pw/voipservice.com responds:
    Posted: March 29th, 2016 at 6:51 am

So that’s the case? Quite a revelation that is.

6. http://www.morganalexanderphotography.com/ responds:
    Posted: May 6th, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Anton,I love your blog and am really pulling for you! There is somewhat of a silver lining to the injury cloud- you appreciate how much you love your hobby and what it gives to you. I'd suggest concentrating on the mental benefits of runniing and applying them to other parts of your life (like you're already doing with your studies). Perhaps you will discover a clear cause to your injuries. 'Til then, there's always swimming, massages, and cross training! Good luck.

7. http://www.katie-mcmanus.com/ responds:
    Posted: May 12th, 2016 at 6:02 pm

We need them for our toothbrushes, our air mist fresheners, our remote controls and so many things. It seems like every time I turn around we need more batteries.

8. cheap car insurance responds:
    Posted: May 20th, 2016 at 7:24 am

desire sugar momma demand sugar momma, I’m sure slim, young along with hung. male sex toy Able to help you separated and dating where needed and still have a flexable arrange. Email me pertaining to pics. women online dating Adult fun Horse Montana women looking sex in Suva