Seattle.

Posted March 31st, 2008 at 2:32 pm by Ashley

8 months, 28 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes old

We are in Seattle. Have been since Thursday and will be until Thursday. Everything is going well, Tony is off at his conference right now, Ali is napping. I have been trying to upload photos but have had zero luck with Tony’s computer. So that will have to wait. Friday, our first day here, it snowed! Craziness. Though it didn’t snow as much as it did at home. You know, the beach. VERY CRAZY. We always miss all the outlandish weather.

Just a quick update.

5 Responses to: “Seattle.”

1. Sania responds:
    Posted: December 1st, 2015 at 3:08 am

Yes, we all mis-speak at times. I agree with all the comments. My style would be to admit my mitsake and talk about the fundamental importance of those ground rules and that they are really non-negotiable. I would also open the conversation to hearing what was troubling about the ground rules. If the person continues to resist the ground rules, I love Annemarie’s suggestion and would ask Do you still want to participate in the session, given that these are the ground rules?

2. Bucyrus auto insurance quotes on-line responds:
    Posted: March 30th, 2016 at 10:32 am

IJWTS wow! Why can’t I think of things like that?

3. http://www.krums1.com/ responds:
    Posted: April 19th, 2016 at 8:04 am

That’s not even 10 minutes well spent!

4. http://www.blrimages.net/ responds:
    Posted: April 28th, 2016 at 6:20 pm

50 facebook likes wow!!!,this gone viral. Harley isn’t just reading evil meat eater paleo blogs ,he is copying them. this is hilarious :))))

5. http://www.directlendingonline.com/ responds:
    Posted: June 27th, 2016 (3 days ago) at 8:18 am

Tim, Great stuff, keep it coming! FYI, those guys in the last video are Russian MPs possibly, but they were definitely speaking Russian, and this is typical police brutality for that part of the world. There are probably a lot more ‘injury’ videos from eastern europe out there as a result. Also, I have the striking series, and I seem to remember some standing strikes to the lower margin of the ribcage? Are there updates to the striking series that I should be aware of?