Baby Isaac.

Posted August 29th, 2007 at 12:02 pm by Ashley

1 month, 26 days, 5 hours, 13 minutes old

Remember my cousin Kari from the baby shower? She was about six weeks behind me with baby Abi…or so she thought. Isaac Trey Lewis was born August 14th, weighing in at 7lbs. 11oz. A he is very much a boy! Sunday (less than two weeks after Isaac’s birth) Tyler and Kari hosted a BBQ to introduce Isaac to the world. Btw, Isaac means "God is laughing." Fitting, right?

Ali 064 Baby Isaac.

Isaac has the coolest hairstyle I’ve seen on a baby.

Picture 7 421 Baby Isaac.

Kari, Isaac, Ali, and me.

Ali 062 Baby Isaac.

The sisters looking odd.

Ali 065 Baby Isaac.

Ever odder.

Ali 061 Baby Isaac.

And normal.

Monday we went with my dad and Alyssa to visit my grandparents again…for Nana’s birthday. Here is an adorable picture with Ali and Grandpa. Notice ali dressed the part is Nana’s favorite color.

Ali 077 Baby Isaac.

5 Responses to: “Baby Isaac.”

1. Katy responds:
    Posted: August 29th, 2007 at 9:45 pm

I LOVE the pict. of Ali and Grandpa! I’m sorry that we didn’t get a chance to talk Sunday…..I was beeing Mom and I turned around and you all were gone:( Bummer! It was good to get a quick squeeze though. Abi is sooooo sweet! Love.

2. Katy responds:
    Posted: August 29th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

OOOPS! I did mean ALI is soooo sweet! I got confused with Issac/Abi/Ali…….AHHHHHH! Love.

3. Kari responds:
    Posted: August 29th, 2007 at 11:11 pm

It was such a wonderful evening! Lots of family and friends and 3 new babies…Ali, Ava & Abi-I mean Isaac! ;-) Some of us still feel like there is an Abi and wonder where she is. Thank you Ashley & Tony for coming down so we could all see and dote on little Ali! You’re doing a great job. Lots of love

4. Karlin responds:
    Posted: August 30th, 2007 at 3:47 pm

I’m really confused, did the doctors mis-judge that Isaac would be a girl, or did they just have a feeling it was an Abi?? Either way, surprise!

5. Anna Lewis responds:
    Posted: August 31st, 2007 at 12:58 am

Ashely, It was really nice to see you and your sweet Ali at the BBQ. Ali was being so loved on by other people that
    I didn’t get a chance to hold her. :( I did get to look at her for awhile and she is precious. I saw Nana and Grandpa
    tonight and they were beaming over baby Ali. Your visit meant a lot! lv anna