tiny bubbles

Posted June 28th, 2007 at 2:40 pm by Anthony

5 days, 16 hours, 9 minutes until birth

ali – your mom’s been craving taro bubble teas. pre-labor sign? let’s hope so. and on another note, daddys a genius cause he can post via cell phone now. see you soon!

thumb.20070628 164001 1 tiny bubbles

7 Responses to: “tiny bubbles”

1. Karlin responds:
    Posted: June 28th, 2007 at 4:56 pm

I was at the bubble tea place that’s near campus (I am obsessed with their bagel sandwiches… never get bubble tea) and noticed that they have the taro flavor too, and am now very intrigued. I will probably have to get it sometime. They suggest coffee jellies or coffee lychee to put in it.

2. Anthony responds:
    Posted: June 28th, 2007 at 5:14 pm

That taro one is fairly gross, but I think its the milk part of milk tea I don’t like. I usually get this sour cherry thing they have and it is incredible. There’s also a pineapple mango mix one that is top quality. Usually we both get like 1/2 a dose of tapioca pearls to go in them (those things are all starch). Ashley tells my lychees are nasty but I’ve never tried em myself.

3. Aunt Susie responds:
    Posted: June 28th, 2007 at 7:50 pm

I am so excited for all of you! Rose just told me about this. It has been so much fun to see all the pictures and read about what is happening. Very soon you will hold your sweet little Ali in your arms.

4. Cynthia responds:
    Posted: June 28th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

Mmm…bubble tea. I’ve never tried the taro. I’m a big fan of the honeydew flavor, but with no textures.

5. Karlin responds:
    Posted: June 29th, 2007 at 12:12 am

I love that you categorize them as “textures”! I like the smoothie things better than the milk tea. And I like jellies… not so much the huge tapioca bubbles… which, “tapioca” is spelled wrong on alllllll the cups at ours, and has been for like, two years now. It says “tapioce” and I HATE IT.

I’m sorry that I’m still talking about bubble tea. Does anyone remember when Cassie LOVED bubble tea when it first came out at the mall??

6. Cynthia responds:
    Posted: June 29th, 2007 at 1:50 am

They’re called textures! So there! And I still love it!

7. Karlin responds:
    Posted: June 29th, 2007 at 10:49 am

Yes but please recall Cassie’s OBSESSION with what was then called “pearl tea.” And she would always have to go get one to show us. I really like that we are STILL talking about it!