So I was just finishing a lengthy post and it got deleted. Ugh. One of the drawbacks of blogging I guess. I can’t begin to explain it all again, so I’m going to do my best with some bullet points and pictures. I’m so easily irritated ya’ll are lucky you’re even getting this!
- I finished school last Tuesday and did get my 4.0.
- Since then I’ve been rather bored and am sick of uncertainty and waiting. I prefer structure and control.
- This week we washed our baby clothes and put them away, got the high chair put together, hung Reshma’s art up in our "nursery," and steam cleaned all our carpets.
- Happy 21st Birthday to Tony’s brother Dave!
- At the doctor this morning he said I’m 1-2cm dialated and 2cm "lower," whatever that means. We were also advised not to go to Oregon for Cynthia’s wedding this weekend. We have yet to make a decision on that.
- The doc also said he’d see us at our appointment next Tuesday if I’m still pregnant.
- Tomorrow marks one week until my due date!