Not funny.

Posted June 21st, 2007 at 1:27 pm by Ashley

12 days, 17 hours, 22 minutes until birth

So I was just finishing a lengthy post and it got deleted. Ugh. One of the drawbacks of blogging I guess. I can’t begin to explain it all again, so I’m going to do my best with some bullet points and pictures. I’m so easily irritated ya’ll are lucky you’re even getting this!

• I finished school last Tuesday and did get my 4.0.
  • Since then I’ve been rather bored and am sick of uncertainty and waiting. I prefer structure and control.
  • This week we washed our baby clothes and put them away, got the high chair put together, hung Reshma’s art up in our "nursery," and steam cleaned all our carpets.
  • Happy 21st Birthday to Tony’s brother Dave!
  • At the doctor this morning he said I’m 1-2cm dialated and 2cm "lower," whatever that means. We were also advised not to go to Oregon for Cynthia’s wedding this weekend. We have yet to make a decision on that.
  • The doc also said he’d see us at our appointment next Tuesday if I’m still pregnant.
  • Tomorrow marks one week until my due date!

Not funny. Not funny.

Not funny.

Not funny.

Not funny.

Not funny.

Not funny.

7 Responses to: “Not funny.”

1. Cynthia responds:
    Posted: June 21st, 2007 at 4:48 pm

Yay progress! I can’t believe you’re so close! And so ready with all your stuff washed and stuff, too. I’ll be sad if you can’t make it to the wedding, but I will definitely understand…what with the whole possibility of labor on the road/away from your doctor.

2. Emily responds:
    Posted: June 21st, 2007 at 5:26 pm

Hi you two (actually three)! This is Emily your childbirth educator at the Pregnancy Resource Center. Sounds like it’s time to bust out your Past Due/Early Labor Projects sheet we did in class. Keep making up activities for yourself every day so that you don’t feel like a watched pot. You are going to do great! :)

3. Allison responds:
    Posted: June 21st, 2007 at 8:42 pm

Ashley-
    I was going to visit your blog after you visited mine…and then…??? :) Kari sent me the link so I could see pictures of her…you both look fabulous! I hope you have a smooth delivery!

Allison
    (Katy, Kari, Anna, Resh, Heather’s friend)

4. Karlin responds:
    Posted: June 22nd, 2007 at 10:59 pm

I am going to be so sad to miss you at the wedding, but trust that we all understand you not wanting to be three hours away from your hospital! I know you’re going to do great Ash, just hang in there!

Love.

5. Karlin responds:
    Posted: June 22nd, 2007 at 11:00 pm

Wait, and PS- You’re making your OWN baby wipes?!?! Wow. Go you guys!

6. Katy responds:
    Posted: June 23rd, 2007 at 8:18 am

Yea for you Ashley! Great job. Can’t wait for the post that has pictures of Ali on the OUTSIDE! LOVE!

7. Rose responds:
    Posted: June 29th, 2007 at 7:04 am

I am so excited for you guys! It’s been awhile since i checked out the blog! I’m guessing you painted the crib?? It’s cute and my girls will think it is soooo cool what with the pink and black. good luck and hope to hear news of a newborn soon!!